Some details about the artwork
The Mokums Badass hoodie is based on the succesful artwork on canvas of the artist Cyril 'BatArtworks' Bath, Mokums Badass a smoking girl with a snapback that reflexes the Realness & Dopeness of Amsterdam
- Mokum, is the Yiddish word for “place” or “safe haven” and is still used as a nickname for Amsterdam. The nickname was first considered to be Bargoens, a form of Dutch slang.
- The coloring eye stands for Amsterdam, a colorful city with a free spirit and its 177 different nationalities, the most multicultural city in the world.
- The three big crosses at the snapback are a blend of the naughty triple X en the three andrea’s crosses of Amsterdam
- ALWAYS wash inside out
- Use low temp washing program only (we recommend 40 degrees Celsius maximum)
- NEVER tumble dry screen printed & all over printed t-shirts
- Iron your shirts inside out
- Don’t use wash softener